Help us raise funds to support members of our community living with memory loss, lived mental health experiences, families with sensory processing needs, and others with accessibility requirements through access to arts health programs.
GRAB YOURSELF A RAFFLE TICKET AND SUPPORT THIS FANTASTIC FUNDRAISER (need not be present at the event to win).
Over $4,000 in prizes to be won!
- A coffee a day for a whole year courtesy of The Cunning Culinarian (valued at over $1,800)
- $1,000 travel pack (luggage and travel voucher) courtesy of italktravel & cruise (Maitland & The Junction)
- Selection of boutique Tyrrell's wines
- Handcrafted ceramics from the very talented Katherine Mahoney
- A bespoke piece of fine jewellery by Joanne Herbert
- Handmade leather gardener's pouch from Dennerly Leather (valued at over $300)
- $150 clothing voucher from Louise's at Morpeth
- Toy pack from Mercurius Australia
- A voucher to spend at The Rigby one of Maitland's most unique dining venues
- A voucher from Lorn's one-and-only The Icky Sticky Patisserie
- 2 x tickets and one 2020 season pass to the Maitland Repertory Theatre
- A pooch wash courtesy of Jim's Dog Wash & Grooming, East Maitland
- Children's book pack from Better Read Than Dead
- Express Facial at Aria Skin + Body, Rutherford
Raffle organisers: Maitland City Council & the Rotary Club of Maitland Sunrise. Drawn Friday 25th October 2019 at the Annual Arts Health Fundraiser, Maitland Regional Art Gallery (MRAG), 230 High Street,Maitland (need not be present to win). Tickets to the event available via www.maitlandticketing.com.au
Winners not present on the evening will be contacted via phone or email within 2 business days. Queries can be directed to MRAG, 02 4934 9859.